Hollywood Lakes Homes For Sale | What Are The Homes In Hollywood FL Like
Hollywood Lakes Homes
Hollywood Lakes Homes, Are They My Kind Of A Home? Buying a Home in Hollywood Florida – what are the homes in Hollywood FL like? What Are The Homes In Hollywood Lakes Like? What is it like to live in Hollywood? Do I know where I want to live, what home to choose?
These are the most frequently asked questions we see people type in Google searches.
Deciding whether you’re ready to make Hollywood Florida your home, you should consider these Top Pro’s that make living in Hollywood so very awesome!
- Main factor for me: An abundance of natural amenities, activities, and entertainment – 7 miles of beaches, 7 golf courses, over 60 parks, and plenty of things to do throughout the year.
- Great location and infrastructure, offering an abundance of important amenities and conveniences- from shopping to dining and entertainment, schools, jobs, easy commute to anywhere.
- Tax Free State– Florida residents get to enjoy the benefit of having no personal income tax.
- Weather- bar none- absolutely love it, fun in the sun with an ocean breeze.
- Arts and culture- ever present wherever you look. Hollywood has this artsy look and feel that enriches the soul.
- Attractive homes and neighborhoods
So, join me as we tour Hollywood, some of the city’s best neighborhoods, take a look at the homes, their architecture and surroundings, so that you get a real feel for what living here is about.
Our destination today is east Hollywood, as we will tour historic Hollywood Lakes homes. We will begin with Down Town Hollywood, driving on Hollywood blvd, headed east to Hollywood Beach. Hollywood Lakes has the largest concentration of historic homes and the widest variety of architectural styles. Most of these impressive homes are to be found along Hollywood Blvd, Harrison St., Tyler St. and Polk St., east of Federal Hwy and west of A1A.
The homes for sale today in historic Hollywood Lakes are ranging from $470-2,3M; from 3-7 bdr; sq. ft- 1500-4200; yr. built: 1925-1973 and 2 newer, 2004 & 2016, lp per sq. ft: $222-$434. There are a few waterfront homes, around North Lake and South Lake. If you are a boater, this is your best bet in pricing, location and quality that you would find in SE Florida. Currently there are 19 waterfront homes, ranging from 1.1M- 4M from 2 bdr-9 bdr, from 2000-6500 sq. ft., listing price per sq. ft: $360-604- built between 1945-1978.
If you,guys, are considering a move to Florida and thinking of buying a home here in Hollywood, I would love to have a conversation with you, call, email or text me and let’s talk. 🔻LETS CONNECT🔻
In the meanwhile, if you are interested in learning more about Hollywood Florida homes, their history and architecture here is a video I made on Hollywood Lakes Hollywood Architecture– let’s go watch that one next.